I am extremely late on this, but I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Kayla over at essencentral.wordpress.com. Words cannot express how honored, grateful and flattered I am to have been witnessed in this capacity. I have only been blogging four approximately four months and as consistent as I would like. I invite all of you to please go visit Kayla’s page as she has only been blogging for a little over a month. I know you will find gems of wisdom. I want to say thank you.
Slightly similar to other Blogger Awards, the Versatile Blogger Award is an award given by bloggers to other up-and-coming bloggers. It is designed to encourage new bloggers to keep up the good work and help people to discover new blogs. To all those I nominate I wish you the best now and always.
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- List the rules and display the Versatile Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers of your choice and let them know
Seven Facts About Me:
- My laugh is my trademark. I do believe that laughter is medicine for the soul.
- I am a birthday person. Love celebrating my birthday and the birthday of others.
- I love music
- I love to sing. (Singing is not my gift. I am more of a shower singer lol)
- I am the only child for my mom.
- I love to read. Especially the Bible.
- I enjoy blogging as it relaxes me
Love you all!! XOXO